Thursday, September 29, 2011

2011 Health Administration Symposium

The Health Care in the 21st Century: New Challenges, New Opportunities symposium in July on the Saint Joseph's College campus was amazing!!!!  There were ten presentations by experts from various areas of health care.  We learned a lot and had great opportunities to network and learn from each other too.  I wanted to share some of the comments attendees made:

  • This topic is very appropriate for healthcare. It is a very diversified subject because of the professional disciplines and respect for each, including the generation gaps. We could talk all day on this topic.

  • Good interaction with the audience. I learned much from them as well as from the presenter.

  • Fabulous! Really encourages audience/student involvement. My only complaint was that I would laugh so hard he would make me snort - and I am not a snorter. Kidding... his humor was perfect.

  • The presenters brought up issues I had never ever considered in regards to sustainability and conservation.
  • Excellent information in a simplified way to learn it. Great ideas to bring back to senior leaders and helpful ways to improve processes for frontline staff.
We are already planning the symposium for next year! 

July 23-27, 2012
Save the date!!!!

      No comments: