Monday, May 20, 2013

Health Administration Undergraduate Student of the Year 2013!

Roxanne Tresch is this year's undergraduate student of the year!  CONGRATULATIONS and well done Roxanne!


Roxanne graduated in December with a 3.95 GPA and never needed a course extension.  One thing I noticed in reading comments in Roxanne’s file was that she was very diligent in managing her courses based on what was going for her in her job.  This was an excellent strategy for completing courses on time!  Roxanne started the BSHA in 2006 and I was her instructor for the first course!  Roxanne was a pleasure to work with I am not at all surprised at how well she has done in the program! 

Roxanne commented "I've come to the conclusion that I've been very blessed this year. I've earned my Bachelor's degree in HCA - I just received a promotion at work (which wouldn't have been possible without my BSHA degree)- I'll be a first time Grandmom in July - I'm proudly turning 60 in the fall - AND I was honored as the student of the year. WOW! The SJC experience has been simply fabulous! I'd highly recommend it to anyone with a desire to further their education. It certainly has fulfilled my goals - and then some!"

No comments: